EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my GM Apllication !

5 posters

Go down

my GM Apllication ! Empty my GM Apllication !

Post by PrinceVegeta Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Name: Lior Bashari

Position: Game Master

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : i can answer to any question the ppl will ask ..

Why you want to be in the staff : i want to help the server and share my experience as much as i can , and also to help ppl around and have some fun with the players !

What will We Expect from you : to be friendlly . Honest , to respect the staff and the game rules ..

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : i wuldnt do such a thing befor im looking on my alts im looking for the good of every1 else , in a short its a no for me

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : warning them couple of time if they keeps after i warned them ill jail them for 24 hours ,,

If a player is Hacking what will you do: if ill catch him do so i will jail him permanent

If a player is Scamming what will you do : i will jail him for 48 hours and will report the owner so the scammed guy will have the chance to get hes stuff back ,,

Language You Speak : Hebrew , English very Good ...

Skype : i dont have but u can find me on my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/LiorBashari

Previous Experience : im playing since age 13 so its almost 10 years of Dekaron experience iv played on most private servers that was and closed already i played on 2moons and on global i can help alot and share my experience here , i was GM on Blackout Dekaron , and on Protect Dekaron ...

Other information about you : im friendlly , like to help ppl , honest , most improtent thing im Active ! and the rest ull find up next !

best regards : PrinceVegeta Smile
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-02
Yaş : 33
Nerden : Israel

Back to top Go down

my GM Apllication ! Empty Re: my GM Apllication !

Post by CocaCola Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:02 am

Don't you think a Game Master application should be more formal? At least without abbreviations.
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Atthena Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:24 pm

yeah.. Thumbs-Up ... MOD Smile
Atthena
Atthena

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by TicTac Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:35 pm

I lol'ed, when you said your English is ''very good''. Tbh, it's kinda broken. So I'd give you a -1.

TicTac

Mesaj Sayısı : 9
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by PrinceVegeta Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 pm

am i trying to be a president .... you guys looking on so small things just tell me if i can be or not dont waste my time for nothing ! im not like every1 who just post here and than waiting like a dogs for ur answer just tell me im the only one whos really want it others aint even talks ! if u dont like it just delete my post and lets close this conversation ....
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-02
Yaş : 33
Nerden : Israel

Back to top Go down

Post by denjapz Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 pm

It seems like your unsuitable for the said position. Act with respect man
denjapz
denjapz

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:43 pm

#Rejected by Reflex

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum