Rights and Grievances of Player

Go down

Rights and Grievances of Player

Post by thaneofwar97 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 pm

A list of things I've found wrong with the server that should be dealt with or at least acknowledged.
*I've only been playing here for a week*
1. There are too many GM geared characters walking around in game. I don't know if people are being rewarded for knowing GMs or GMs are making alts with gear that isnt available to normal players, but it is unfair. I even know people with donator gear that isnt nearly as good as the Divine Nobles these GM geared characters have.
2. The Ticket Map seems to be exclusive to the strongest guilds in the server, leaving no room for new players or new guilds. The few times when we new players do manage to form a party, we're killed once again by the stronger guilds. The map is being monopolized by these guilds, such as fallen who I saw at the bottom of the river whenever I logged on for two days straight. There needs to be a bigger map or an entire second map where tickets also drop.
3. In trying to solve the difficulty in farming tickets, the staff holds ticket drop events. While the thought is great, these events are just as bad as farming because once again, not everyone benefits. This time it's the segs who spam Curse Field and the Concerras who spam their buffs to get the mobs assigned to them that benefit. Also, the GMs need to stop trying to host events in pk maps because the same thing happens every time. PEOPLE PK!! Then they change the map acting surprised that people began to pk. It will happen every time, and I'm sure you all know it.
4.Seguripers need to be fixed. Someone already made a post about the visual bug on their stats, so I won't restate his findings (egreturn.allianceforum.com/t177-seguriper-weapon-bug).
5. Concerras need a nerd.
6. Vicuous Summoners need their skills fixed. Totems, Out of Sight, Invisible Shadow, and Recall.

thaneofwar97

Back to top Go down

Re: Rights and Grievances of Player

Post by {GFX}Zephyranthes on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:03 am

this is my personal answers Very Happy
1. there no GM geared chars..the different between gms and normal players is staff wing and ring that cant be trade. The OP players use candies, fishes or shits.
2. U should accept that Dekaron is PVP/PK game..
3. Same as above.
4. AGREED WITH U!!
5. Yeah..i'm playing summy and there many bugs.

Have a nice day and enjoy my awesome avatar Very Happy

{GFX}Zephyranthes

Mesaj Sayısı : 19
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-14
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by haduoken on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:35 am

I seen some AK have DN gloves that has 4 line of Crit DMG like with that should be GM gear it shouldn't be on a normal player unless it GM alt char. that would be unfair since GM give his alt char ops DN items.... I agree Concerras need to be nerd they have 1 to many sleep skill and their cool down it too short. skill locked lasted 5sec and their cooldown is 10sec that some bs, while AK have 2sec skill lock. personal i think that 2sec skill lock on AK is useless. If it lasted longer like seg or aloken skill would be much better and balance out of all classes.

haduoken

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GFX}Zephyranthes on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:49 am

DN glove dropped in various stats..there some have 4 line of crits that extremely rare..they should lucky enough to got it..btw..GMs not wearing any DN gears..

{GFX}Zephyranthes

Mesaj Sayısı : 19
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-14
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Malaysia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FDGod on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 am

-I suggest to make all skill lock skills last for 2sec for every char who has it.
-I think Rapid Fire (hunter skill) should have a buff that increases your damage after casting it. "EG should put it in their server also"
-I also suggest making Elastic Force's (Hunter Skill) cooldown to 1 sec or atleast cooldowned/ nearly on cooldown when the buff runsout. - The logic is, hunters got only 6 buffs. Which are:
x Trans - All chars got it. (Useful)
x Wind Moving - Best buff of hunter ( has a fair cooldown). (should add 100% movement speed, haven't calculated yet how much it adds in this server) (Useful)
x Speed - Increases attack speed (Cd ain't that bad). (works only in afk attacks/ normal hits) (Crappy, when it comes to pvp)
x Terrace Magic - Increases max HP but dramatically reduces PK shield ( Got long cd). This buff is shitty in this server cause the damage here is high. (Crappy, when it comes to pvp)
x Cure Wounds - Increases Health Points Regeneration (Got a long cooldown compared to other classes' buff). EG got high damage, 200-400 hp/sec is nothing. (Crappy in Pvp)
x Elastic Force - Hunter's Ace (if it is working properly in this server) (Got a nice buff duration but a pretty shitty cool down) I mean most of hunter's buffs is useless in this server because of high damage output and all of it (hunter's buff) have had a long cooldown/ still on cooldown even the buff ran out. Nerfing this skill's cooldown wouldn't hurt, would it?

-Remove (Seg skill) 1 cool down? Shit needs to be removed or prolong its cooldown (best remedy)

Sorry for the long post, here, have this bunny (\__/)
=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+-=+(='.'=)
''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-=''-='-'(")_(")

I am just somebody who used to play here.

FDGod

Mesaj Sayısı : 20
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-24
Yaş : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BadAssVndtt on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:10 am

FDGod wrote:-I suggest to make all skill lock skills last for 2sec for every char who has it.
-I think Rapid Fire (hunter skill) should have a buff that increases your damage after casting it. "EG should put it in their server also"
-I also suggest making Elastic Force's (Hunter Skill) cooldown to 1 sec or atleast cooldowned/ nearly on cooldown when the buff runsout. - The logic is, hunters got only 6 buffs. Which are:
x Trans - All chars got it. (Useful)
x Wind Moving - Best buff of hunter ( has a fair cooldown). (should add 100% movement speed, haven't calculated yet how much it adds in this server) (Useful)
x Speed - Increases attack speed (Cd ain't that bad). (works only in afk attacks/ normal hits) (Crappy, when it comes to pvp)
x Terrace Magic - Increases max HP but dramatically reduces PK shield ( Got long cd). This buff is shitty in this server cause the damage here is high. (Crappy, when it comes to pvp)
x Cure Wounds - Increases Health Points Regeneration (Got a long cooldown compared to other classes' buff). EG got high damage, 200-400 hp/sec is nothing. (Crappy in Pvp)
x Elastic Force - Hunter's Ace (if it is working properly in this server) (Got a nice buff duration but a pretty shitty cool down) I mean most of hunter's buffs is useless in this server because of high damage output and all of it (hunter's buff) have had a long cooldown/ still on cooldown even the buff ran out. Nerfing this skill's cooldown wouldn't hurt, would it?

-Remove (Seg skill) 1 cool down? Shit needs to be removed or prolong its cooldown (best remedy)

so, u basically want your favorite class to be OP. k.

BadAssVndtt

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Victorios on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 am

I want to tell you that still working on the skils but we will take alot of time
i want to do a big patch with Everything.

Don't forget: games are better without hacks!
[Owner]Victorios
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 15
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FDGod on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 pm

@BadAssVndtt

Hunter skills in this server doesn't work properly. If fixing the hunter's skills to make it do what it really does makes you think that hunter will be OP then whatever. You're to illogical and doesn't know what hunter really is. Good day and happy holidays to you sir.

P.s. Your IQ is like 3

@Sir. Victorios

That'd be great then.

FDGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unbalance Classes

Post by haduoken on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Alright guys i made this video so u can see how ops is Concerras and how AK are so under power. Notice the COOLDOWN on Concerras sleep skill....way too fast and last too long. Enjoy LOL AK Suck balls atm need to fix. Put your video setting to 720p or higher to see.

haduoken

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FDGod on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:51 pm

@Hadouken

As Victorios have said; They are working on thy skill balancing issues.

I've watched the vid, I won't be pvping Conceras, Black Wizard and Alokens yet lol.

FDGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nelly2dmax on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:34 pm

thaneofwar97 wrote:A list of things I've found wrong with the server that should be dealt with or at least acknowledged.
*I've only been playing here for a week*
1. There are too many GM geared characters walking around in game. I don't know if people are being rewarded for knowing GMs or GMs are making alts with gear that isnt available to normal players, but it is unfair. I even know people with donator gear that isnt nearly as good as the Divine Nobles these GM geared characters have.
2. The Ticket Map seems to be exclusive to the strongest guilds in the server, leaving no room for new players or new guilds. The few times when we new players do manage to form a party, we're killed once again by the stronger guilds. The map is being monopolized by these guilds, such as fallen who I saw at the bottom of the river whenever I logged on for two days straight. There needs to be a bigger map or an entire second map where tickets also drop.
3. In trying to solve the difficulty in farming tickets, the staff holds ticket drop events. While the thought is great, these events are just as bad as farming because once again, not everyone benefits. This time it's the segs who spam Curse Field and the Concerras who spam their buffs to get the mobs assigned to them that benefit. Also, the GMs need to stop trying to host events in pk maps because the same thing happens every time. PEOPLE PK!! Then they change the map acting surprised that people began to pk. It will happen every time, and I'm sure you all know it.
4.Seguripers need to be fixed. Someone already made a post about the visual bug on their stats, so I won't restate his findings  (egreturn.allianceforum.com/t177-seguriper-weapon-bug).
5. Concerras need a nerd.
6. Vicuous Summoners need their skills fixed. Totems, Out of Sight, Invisible Shadow, and Recall.

i like ur points here although i doubt it will be address d way u were expecting so just leave it as a unspoken bs and save urself from wasting ur time

"Somewhere deep down there's a decent man in me, he just can't be found".

Eminem

Char:Drkness
Class:Summoner
level:250
Guild: TheSystem

nelly2dmax

Mesaj Sayısı : 39
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BadAssVndtt on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:57 am

FDGod wrote:@BadAssVndtt

Hunter skills in this server doesn't work properly. If fixing the hunter's skills to make it do what it really does makes you think that hunter will be OP then whatever. You're to illogical and doesn't know what hunter really is. Good day and happy holidays to you sir.

P.s. Your IQ is like 3

HA HA HA. saying 'fixing hunter's skill to make it do what it REALLY does" shit yet you are suggesting increase damage from rapid fire, and 1 sec cooldown on elastic force. that is not fixing you idiot. if you want some real fixing, find skills that are not working properly as it should then tell them how it should be, thats fixing.
and,
NO, rapid fire does not increases your damage. thats some other pserver shit.
and,
your suggestion about cooldown on elastic force is just too greedy, 1 sec or nearly when the buff is about to disappear? dont want it to last forever?
and, my IQ is like 3? really, please tell me how did you decide on that. ahh, you probably going to reply like "I dont want to waste my time on a person like you and all that" cause you dont even know what are you talking about. so yea, gg.

BadAssVndtt

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FDGod on Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:40 am

@BadAssVndtt

I didn't suggest to increase damage from rapid fire. (You didn't get it? IQ recomputed... It was 2)
Rapid fire should increase damage.
Chaos Blast must have skill lock after the 1st blow.
Elastic should decrease enemy crit rate when hitting the hunter.
Almost everything isn't working properly.

Here yah go;
http://www.iqtest.com/
http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I'm only responsible for what I've said not on what you've understood.

FDGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:37 pm

can't wait for the big patch.

Never Argue with an idiot because they are Dragging you down to their level and then beat you with his/her own experience.

Only the Fool has a Story to TeLL......
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Mesaj Sayısı : 69
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29
Yaş : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FDGod on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 am

I'll just check what will happen on the next patch. I'll comment what is still wrong and what I find is OP. Happy new year anyways Smile

FDGod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Void on Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:41 am

Considering the server just started or relaunched not to long ago, it is nice to see players that are actually concern for the server. at the same time lets give the staff team a chance to fix the problems being addressed to them. if im not mistaken there is only one Developer on this server. that alone should give us a good idea that it will take some time to get everything in place. the developer has done a pretty good job relaunching the server. all we can do is wait for their response or fix on the given issues.

Suggestion for reporting Incorrect skill
Example:
Class: Seguriper
Skill: Eyezen Keep
Issue: Cool down is too long. ( it should be 8sec not 100sec ^_^)
Link: (Link the site where you got that idea of that skill being 8sec)
(Preferably the site is coming from Dekaron Korea or Nexon.)

Only reason i put Link on the Skill reporting format is, so they can actually prove
that what your'e saying is true, and since we want the game to as close or as balanced as possible. i would say this is neccessary.

Have a good day to y'all.
Peace!

Void

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down