EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I be the game master??

2 posters

Go down

Can I be the game master?? Empty Can I be the game master??

Post by Gaza carlo Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Name: Gaza carlo ( half filipino half americans)

Position: [GM] or GUARD

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : of course I still can so answer the all answers Very Happy

Why you want to be in the staff : because i wan't to be a part of the server and help the player and the owner of the server.

What will We Expect from you : I will help the players and the GM ( Go0d event for all players) Very Happy .

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : no because i promise in the owner pf the server.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : First i will warning the player when he don't stop i will secreenshot and i will put in the hacker prison for 24hour

If a player is Hacking what will you do: I don't give chance and i will put in the hacker prison(for permanent banned). >.<

If a player is Scamming what will you do : I need screenshot (should have screenshots to prove that scammer) i hate scammer >.<

Language You Speak : English,

Previous Experience : I also do not own the server but ok I just received in the server to be GM, I played Elite,Core,old EGdekaron, 2moons. Very Happy

Other information about you :Hi proportion of staff I was turned Gaza Carlo, im a happier , joker , handsome and Honest. Very Happy

I will wait for the answer definitely if you passed me on the GM Smile

Gaza carlo

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-07
Yaş : 30

Back to top Go down

Can I be the game master?? Empty Re: Can I be the game master??

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:45 pm

#Rejected by Reflex

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Spain

Back to top Go down