EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP!

Go down

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! Empty My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP!

Post by ElitezOiDz Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! 2l9i1zo

Gm's i hope you guys help me about this problem.
Thank you and More power EG-Return Dekaron

-ElitezOiDz

ElitezOiDz

Back to top Go down

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! Empty Re: My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP!

Post by ElitezOiDz Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:17 pm

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! Sovfc4

ElitezOiDz

Back to top Go down

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! Empty Re: My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP!

Post by ElitezOiDz Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:18 pm

My 3rd and 4th inventory lost, HELP! Nvu0bc

ElitezOiDz

Back to top Go down

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 am

I will pm darkevolution for this matter. Or we will investigate why your items are gone. Warning dont gave your accounts to your friend or dont gave it to other friend that can pilot and hack your items. But please be patient i will help you about this matter.
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 57
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-11
Yaş : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ElitezOiDz Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:00 am

Im the only one who know's about my char, and i didn't trade my items to my friends or with anybody, my problem is after the owner change my name, my 3rd and 4th inventory lost! and all my important items is on that inventory, 1st is, +12pants of hb and dshop buff like ultra, abaddon, and triste powder 3k pieces, and santa costume of bagi [permanent]. i hope u can help me about this problem..

ElitezOiDz

Back to top Go down

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:03 pm

I will be sending a messages about your account to the owner of the server.. please be patience about this problem.
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 57
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-11
Yaş : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum