EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheat Engine

4 posters

Go down

Cheat Engine Empty Cheat Engine

Post by FilipeF Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:13 am

Hi Team EG Return dekaron, the server of you is to be congratulated, is really excellent enjoyed and was very happy and excited to play it but I'm a lover of pvp and realized that the speed hack cheat engine works on this server. Please make an update or something to fix this, it made me really discouraged and spoils all the pvps, I'm relying on the attention and help of you thank you!!

-Filipe F.
FilipeF
FilipeF

Mesaj Sayısı : 48
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Cheat Engine Empty Re: Cheat Engine

Post by DarkEvolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:09 am

Player can up with buffs,Candys and some items to 100% Attack Speed and Movemet Speed.

are you sure that someone used a hack please make a video and report this player.
DarkEvolution
DarkEvolution

Mesaj Sayısı : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29
Yaş : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by lislie Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 pm

90% he/she using candy buff with 100% movement Speed + her/his Movement speed buff.
lislie
lislie

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-02
Yaş : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeF Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:19 pm

[GM]DarkEvolution wrote:Player can up with buffs,Candys and some items to 100% Attack Speed and Movemet Speed.

are you sure that someone used a hack please make a video and report this player.
but as a precaution do not leave the CE work here.
FilipeF
FilipeF

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeF Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:04 pm

then creates a character as you are GM and makes it 100% movement speed, open your CE enable speed hack value 1.1 comes there and places here and tell me what you think. The speed of buffs/candy etc.. increase the speed of running and walking, does not increase the speed of attack.
The Speed of CE increase attack speed running speed etc.. increase speed in all, increase speed in respawn shield, hp , mana , increase speed in all game. It in pvp creat a high advantage, is + easy team eg dekaron put CE down
FilipeF
FilipeF

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkEvolution Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 pm

the ticket shop got some items that give you attack speed and when you use them with attack speed buffs you have then 100% attack speed.

1.1 CE speed is not much. but by more palyers get DC
DarkEvolution
DarkEvolution

Mesaj Sayısı : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29
Yaş : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeF Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

you fulfilled copyright Eternia Games but this server does not belong more to Eternia right? why Ce does not work the old server of Eternia Games and because of that everyone liked to go there many PVPs
FilipeF
FilipeF

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeF Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 pm

not worth going duel here when I get my pvps here everyone will call me a hack, that's why I want the team you guys put it down for anyone to have an excuse to lose and I go in peace my pvps
FilipeF
FilipeF

Back to top Go down

Post by deathstar Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:38 am

why do you even care what others thinks? its just excuses for the losers if you know u ain't hackin then you ain't defendin'

deathstar

Mesaj Sayısı : 14
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum