EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GM's Apply

2 posters

Go down

The GM's Apply Empty The GM's Apply

Post by gordove13 Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:35 pm

[GM] / [MOD] [NinZz]
Post by GorDove13 Christopher James on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Name: Christopher Gordove

Position: GM or MOD

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : yEs i answer ur all questions.

Why you want to be in the staff : to help All ppls and to injoy playing Dekaron  . I have   Experience An MOD .. and I want become GM

What will We Expect from you : you can expect a lot . I will promise I will do All for this game . Smile

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : I will be Legit And not spawn another Character. Because it is the one of many rules on Dekaron

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :  I will talk to her/his to stop spamming , i will give Warning  if the player wont stop   Jailed for 24hours .

If a player is Hacking what will you do: if i caught one hacking, I will directly IP banned him because for the hackers a simple warn cannot do and they will continue to use it.

If a player is Scamming what will you do : I will talk to the ppl that scammed and i will return the items he stoled.

Language You Speak : Filipino English

Previous Experience : I play Dekaron for 4 yrs. I played almost All top 100 Dekaron I have An experiece for MOD  but i want become an GM

Other information about you :Im 4th year college student Taking the Course BS/I.T

gordove13

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06

Back to top Go down

The GM's Apply Empty Re: The GM's Apply

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:40 pm

#Rejected by Reflex

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75