EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opinion/suggestion.

+6
[GM]Plushie
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
{GFX}Zephyranthes
CocaCola
nelly2dmax
Purell
10 posters

Go down

My opinion/suggestion. Empty My opinion/suggestion.

Post by Purell Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:07 am

Hey there, to those who i've not seen for over 4/5+ years!

Yeah, I recently joined the server believing that the server would most likely be EG like the past. Well, turns out it's actually not what I expected to be. So... i'ma list down a couple of things that could possibly be fixed or just left to be ignored.

1) Siege... Joined my first siege this weekend and turned out to be so bad that it almost seems like you can't obtain the castle here. The pendants are super weak, by the time one of our players try talking to juto, it only takes like 10-15 seconds to take a pendant from your opponent. You have to remember you're fighting with 3 other guilds, as well. I recommend increasing the HP a bit of those pendants. The entire time I was in it all I saw was complaints on how fast the pendants HP was going down very quickly.

2) The max shield. Lol, I don't know where to begin when it comes to the max shield in this game. It literally takes forever to kill someone in this game. This is nothing like it use to be in the previous server that I played where most of us were in. I joined siege today, and I saw literally 100s of players just walking past me because they knew that they didn't want to bother taking like 5mins to bring me down unless it was like a 4v1. In my honest opinion the whole long fight is a stupid idea. It really shouldn't take using the same skills over 30 times just to kill someone when it use to be a lot quicker to take someone down back then. I recommend nerfing the shields a bit and some damage. I find the damage to be extremely high I don't know how a seg can out heal something that big coming at them. then again, I just joined, and haven't really seen a seg tank like what I have done in the past.

3) So, I finally joined a couple of events today. It wasn't so bad it kind of felt like the past, and brought a lot of memories on how fun it was. My main problem towards that, is that whenever one of you guys tried hosting an event, the teleporter kept on getting blocked. I recommend having more than one teleporter so that players can join the events.

4) The dispell of segs. Wow, that one is an annoying skill. People abuse that skill so bad that it isn't even funny. People just make segs and take it to battle with them by duel clienting just to dispell the players. I believe that skill should just be removed. I go around pvping in ardeca, and i'm having random noob segs just coming at me and dispelling my buffs, and what happens is that it just ruins my pvp with that certain player. What's the cooldown on it? I feel that skill is like instant cooldown. Something should be done about that.

I think that's all I got to say, and again this is just my suggestion/opinion on what I believe needs to be fixed in this server. Anybody is more than welcome to discuss to what I just said.

Purell

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

My opinion/suggestion. Empty Re: My opinion/suggestion.

Post by nelly2dmax Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:37 am

+100  Very Happy 

nelly2dmax

Mesaj Sayısı : 39
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaCola Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 am

I really like the two last ideeas.
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by {GFX}Zephyranthes Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:06 am

I agree with No. 2 Very Happy.. Shield too much..
{GFX}Zephyranthes
{GFX}Zephyranthes

Mesaj Sayısı : 19
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-14
Yaş : 37
Nerden : Malaysia

Back to top Go down

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 am

I go for the 1st idea but our dev and the owner was working hard to fix all the bugs in this server we are just waiting for full 100 percent a nice server. They are not a magician or a Lord that what you want can be done it easy. Just wait they are working. Besides we have a great server than the other server.

1. 1st thing i would say, the events: they doing events everyday not just one but many times.

2. They are not ignoring all the players once you asked and they are not busy the could answer your question not unlike the other server. Their GM is abusing and they like God. Here they are friendly and multitasking.

3. The owner is great he could undrstand all the players and work hard for his server.

4. They are equal here not unlike to other server.

5. Last thing this server is not stressfull to farm not unlike the other server before you get all the items you need to farm 2 months. Its totaly boring. And last it easy to have a new items and rare items if you are a good farmer.
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 57
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-11
Yaş : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Purell Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:53 am

[Forum Assitance]Airmid wrote:I go for the 1st idea but our dev and the owner was working hard to fix all the bugs in this server we are just waiting for full 100 percent a nice server. They are not a magician or a Lord that what you want can be done it easy. Just wait they are working. Besides we have a great server than the other server.

1. 1st thing i would say, the events: they doing events everyday not just one but many times.

2. They are not ignoring all the players once you asked and they are not busy the could answer your question not unlike the other server. Their GM is abusing and they like God. Here they are friendly and multitasking.

3. The owner is great he could undrstand all the players and work hard for his server.

4. They are equal here not unlike to other server.

5. Last thing this server is not stressfull to farm not unlike the other server before you get all the items you need to farm 2 months. Its totaly boring. And last it easy to have a new items and rare items if you are a good farmer.

You're making look like i'm attacking the owner which that was never my intention to do so. I was just stating my point of view on what I believed could be change by using suggestions and opinions that i've recently heard from others while being in this server. Some of the things you mention had nothing to do what I said. This is just a thing that could make the server boost up some more players.

P.S. It seems that not many people visit the forums. Maybe doing some forum events will increase the visits on the forums.

Purell

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Plushie Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:45 am

You've got a point Purell. But about the max shield, the dmg in this server is pretty high so I think it's okay.

Agreed with # 1,3,4
[GM]Plushie
[GM]Plushie

Mesaj Sayısı : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Victorios Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:54 am

I know about this and on the new Patch this skill will be removed.Thank you for the post !
[Owner]Victorios
[Owner]Victorios
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 15
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [H-GM]Reflex. Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:10 am

Well, I'm always happy to see you old players to come back and tell us their views on the server. The changes are as follows:
1. Τhe HP of the pendants will be increased.
2. The Shield will be Decreased at 30% less.
3. There will be 2 Teleports to get in Event maps.
4. The Dispell skill of Segs will be removed.
The changes will be made as soon as possible. And thanks a lot Purell!
[H-GM]Reflex.
[H-GM]Reflex.

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-29
Yaş : 31
Nerden : Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:46 am

I don't said u're attacking the owner lol...I know we are here is concern for the server to get number spot.. Just see you in-game Purell.
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 57
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-11
Yaş : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by RangeArchers Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

For me,
a. The max shield is fine. There's no need to decrease or reduce it because of the damage is high...
b. The HP of the castle's pendant would be increased due to was easily to break and destroy.
c. The Seg's dispell skill be removed. Said skill was used as to increase mana recovery/regen.
d. The shield recovery rate of Segs would be increased from 30k to 200k and the cool down time would be higher from 8 secs to 30 secs.
e. No effect occur when Shield field was executed...Said skill would recovered shield and increase defense and resistance a short period of time.

RangeArchers

Mesaj Sayısı : 71
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Plushie Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:49 pm

[H-GM]Reflex. wrote:Well, I'm always happy to see you old players to come back and tell us their views on the server. The changes are as follows:
1. Τhe HP of the pendants will be increased.
2. The Shield will be Decreased at 30% less.
3. There will be 2 Teleports to get in Event maps.
4. The Dispell skill of Segs will be removed.
The changes will be made as soon as possible. And thanks a lot Purell!

Wise decision my boss! I totally agreed! Razz
Thanks to Purell!
Many players are having problems with other players bringing their segs into PvP Arena just to dispell them.
[GM]Plushie
[GM]Plushie

Back to top Go down

Post by godofdestruction Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:10 pm

nice one purell Smile..

godofdestruction

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down