EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where can i faund "deux marble soul" ?

3 posters

Go down

where can i faund "deux marble soul" ? Empty where can i faund "deux marble soul" ?

Post by demonful Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

where can i faund "deux marble soul" ?

demonful

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

where can i faund "deux marble soul" ? Empty Re: where can i faund "deux marble soul" ?

Post by lislie Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

(I don't know the spelling lol) Baphomith that's it.
lislie
lislie

Mesaj Sayısı : 48
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-02
Yaş : 28

Back to top Go down

where can i faund "deux marble soul" ? Empty Re: where can i faund "deux marble soul" ?

Post by DarkEvolution Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:01 am

You have to finish the quest for Dark Eye here is the quest line:
The Start is in Draco Desert by the NPC "Hamon" you have to get
this quest "Sumatra Choi in Danger" then you have to run down to the Python there is one NPC in front of the gate "Carlyle" Talk to him and finish the quest after you done he will give you an other quest "Key of Python Castle" get it and enter the Phyton you have to kill now "100 Carbons" When you killed all Carbons go back in Draco Desert to NPC "Carlyle" and talk to him he will give you an other quest "6 Statues" enter Python Castle now u must enter the castle to destroy 6 Statues 1st "Vabzer Easter" 2nd "Nunvic Easter" 3rd "Parka Easter" 4th "Terra Easter" 5th "Seraphi Easter" 6th "Arc Easter"  when you done then go to the gate of the Boss gate name "Hell Gate"
at the gate you have to press "Deux Marble" enter the gate and kill "Deux Marble" When you done enter the Gate "Gate of Secret"  talk to NPC "Sumatra Choi" DONE

You get quest reward Dark Eye and you can enter to the boss area every time you want Smile

hope that was helpful   ( when i write something wrong please tell me Smile)
DarkEvolution
DarkEvolution

Mesaj Sayısı : 38
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29
Yaş : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum