EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2

3 posters

Go down

Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2 Empty Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:30 am

I suggest to the owner to open again the ticket map 2 so all the players lost will back by farming a tickets. If they open it many players will not complain about the lost or the rollback of the server. I know i receieve alot of messages but i'm just only a forum assitance that could help or assist of new players or players here. My powers is just to post and suggest here in our server. But the good things is EG team will do something about the lost of the items. Just wait for further annoucements. More power EG Team Smile
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 57
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-11
Yaş : 33

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2 Empty Re: Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2

Post by nelly2dmax Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:32 am

tht would help but people will still complain....cuz they still gotta farm for days to get back what they had.

nelly2dmax

Mesaj Sayısı : 39
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-10

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2 Empty Re: Suggestion: To Open again the Ticket Map 2

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:02 pm

But this things happened to all server in dekaron. The best thing to this server is they work hard for it to fixed in few days. Just understand what happened and the EG team will make some stuff to be healed your complain. Smile
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nelly2dmax Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:41 pm

true but the population wont see it tht way..hell cant say am okay with it either..the fat of the matter is ppl spent weeks farming tickets(u kno how hard tht is now) to get new weap/helm/gen rings/ and bettter gears, some alrdy got those and now they lost it all in 2days..i understand wht u r sayin but u cant tell me u r completely surprise at how the players r reacting.

nelly2dmax

Mesaj Sayısı : 39
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RangeArchers Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:48 pm

I expect that on server back online, it should be 100% anti-hack....No more hackers can destroy the server again...

RangeArchers

Mesaj Sayısı : 71
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by [Forum Assitance]Airlaw Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:58 pm

I know what you mean nelly2dmax: i feel what you feel because i'm a farmer also and just a forum assitance here but we need to be strong and understand what happened. Just leave it to the EG team and it will be fixed soon as possible. I salute to the owner of this server Smile
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
[Forum Assitance]Airlaw
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down