EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

+7
AsyLum
rhon15
bobmarleyEVENT
felfel000
[GM]Worormount
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
[Owner]Victorios
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

Post by [Owner]Victorios Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:54 pm

Post here your IGN name and the first one will get 20000 Coins and New Set !
[Owner]Victorios
[Owner]Victorios
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 15
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty EG-Return Video Event

Post by felfel000 Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:17 am

Very Happy hope i win Very Happy

felfel000

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty Re: New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:29 pm

Original Actual Scene in EG-Return Dekaron Server.

since the other contestant use a copy paste i decided to put video animation.

IGN : {VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Last edited by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:49 am; edited 4 times in total
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Mesaj Sayısı : 69
Yaş : 35

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty Re: New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

Post by [GM]Worormount Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:01 am

Last edited by [GM]Worormount on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
[GM]Worormount
[GM]Worormount
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-28
Yaş : 28

http://egreturn.alianceforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by felfel000 Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 am

Can i upload my 2nd video? HOPE THIS VIDEO WILL BE CHOSEN TO WON Very Happy
IGN: Rapist

felfel000

Mesaj Sayısı : 7
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:45 am

damn i work hard on my trailer. the other trailer was copy paste Sad...
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by felfel000 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 am

copy paste? u copy my video and paste lol..

felfel000

Mesaj Sayısı : 7
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by bobmarleyEVENT Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:52 am

ASD

bobmarleyEVENT

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by rhon15 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:00 am

IGN: BobMarley

rhon15

Mesaj Sayısı : 2

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty EG Dekaron Trailer

Post by AsyLum Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:28 am

IGN: Unknown  Basketball 

AsyLum

Mesaj Sayısı : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by czyks05 Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:45 am

Trailer Must be originalCopy Paste -.-

czyks05

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-17

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Empty EG Return Full Trailer

Post by Dubsteps- Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:08 pm

IGN: Dubstep

“He cared less, so they cared more. He said it was beautiful. I knew he was broken.This was his game.”

Dubsteps-

Mesaj Sayısı : 8
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:16 pm

felfel000 wrote:copy paste? u copy my video and paste lol..
you don't have the original video of the game faggot.. you only do is copy paste WTF..
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:14 am

IGN: SATELLIZER

Last edited by Void on Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Void
Void

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by rhon15 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:20 am

WTF I SAW SOME OF THE VIDEOS WASN'T ORIGINAL AND I THINK IT'S COPY PASTE
PLS VIC CHOOSE WISELY !

rhon15

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:36 pm

rhon15 wrote:WTF I SAW SOME OF THE VIDEOS WASN'T ORIGINAL AND I THINK IT'S COPY PASTE
PLS VIC CHOOSE WISELY  !

watch my video no copy paste. original eg-return dekaron server.
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:06 am

My Entry.

IGN: DeadlyBuffer

DeadlyBuffer

Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:43 am

the video trailer event start at January 15, 2014 all participants need to submit his/her video within 3days the deadline of this video trailer event is January 18, 2015.

the date today is January 19, 2014 all participants are waiting for the result.
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:18 am

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:the video trailer event start at January 15, 2014 all participants need to submit his/her video within 3days the deadline of this video trailer event is January 18, 2015.

Huh? Are you sure? I thought I read it right from the announcement ingame that the Trailer Event Deadline is until 01/19/2014. Are you 24hours ingame? -_- Try to search when this Thread was posted, It's January 16 not January 15. The event duration is 3 days then 16+3=19 not 18 :3

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:this video trailer event is January 18, 2015
ok Lets wait 1 year :3 2015

DeadlyBuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:29 am

Kinshen09 wrote:
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:the video trailer event start at January 15, 2014 all participants need to submit his/her video within 3days the deadline of this video trailer event is January 18, 2015.

Huh? Are you sure? I thought I read it right from the announcement ingame that the Trailer Event Deadline is until 01/19/2014. Are you 24hours ingame? -_- Try to search when this Thread was posted, It's January 16 not January 15. The event duration is 3 days then 16+3=19 not 18 :3

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:this video trailer event is January 18, 2015
ok Lets wait 1 year :3 2015

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !
Post by [Owner]Victorios on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:54 pm

Post here your IGN name and the first one will get 20000 Coins and New Set !
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 am

So this screenshot is wrong then? The date is wrong? -_-

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! 210

DeadlyBuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:26 am

DeadlyBuffer wrote:So this screenshot is wrong then? The date is wrong? -_-

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! 210

this is the real Screen Shot without Edit..
New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Pic_zps003208c9

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Pic1_zps02bb9a3f
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:31 am

maybe you have a problem on your time and date settings.
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:48 am

Day 2 [GM]Worormount post his video trailer..
New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Pic2_zps5d73254b

and now the exact date for today is...
New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! Pic3_zpsa39c7110
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:26 am

o.O Multi-Posting. Are you gathering some post points or are you just a beginner?

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:
this is the real Screen Shot without Edit..
Are you telling me that I edited the time of my screenshot? Do you want me to put some videos for you to be satisfied?

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:maybe you have a problem on your time and date settings.
That's impossible. We are on the same country, my CMOS battery is not broken, my GMT is right, that's not possible.

Anyway, is/are there any GM can explain when the event started and when it will end. Because as long as I remembered I and my friends read the announcement ingame (I forgot the name of the GM) that the Trailer Event will end this day (January 19, 2014). Did my eyes read that right or not?

P.S.
GM/Admin Please put some rules in forum, especially on Multi-Posting or else it will be easy for us to have more post points and be a top posters. That's the basic rules in forum as far as my experienced in forums are concerned.

Last edited by DeadlyBuffer on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing my typo errors)

DeadlyBuffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next