EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

+7
AsyLum
rhon15
bobmarleyEVENT
felfel000
[GM]Worormount
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
[Owner]Victorios
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

Post by {VIP-HERA}TulisaN Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

DeadlyBuffer wrote:o.O Multi-Posting. Are you gathering some post points or are you just a beginner?

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:
this is the real Screen Shot without Edit..
Are you telling me that I edited the time of my screenshot? Do you want me to put some videos for you to be satisfied?

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:maybe you have a problem on your time and date settings.
That's impossible. We are on the same country, my CMOS battery is not broken, my GMT is right, that's not possible.

Anyway, is/are there any GM can explain when the event started and when it will end. Because as long as I remembered I and my friends read the announcement ingame (I forgot the name of the GM) that the Trailer Event will end this day (January 19, 2014). Did my eyes read that right or not?

P.S.
GM/Admin Please put some rules in forum, especially on Multi-Posting or else it will be easy for us to have more post points and be a top posters. That's the basic rules in forum as far as my experienced in forums are concerned.

i just want you to know the exact time of the even start and exact time of the deadline..
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN
{VIP-HERA}TulisaN

Mesaj Sayısı : 69
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29
Yaş : 35

Back to top Go down

New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE ! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Video Event Make your own Viideo about EG-Return Dekaron upload it and post HERE !

Post by DeadlyBuffer Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

{VIP-HERA}TulisaN wrote:
i just want you to know the exact time of the even start and exact time of the deadline..

So you are telling me that the GM who announced the Deadline of the event was wrong? OK. Whoever that GM who announced it ingame then he/she must post a reply here. But who knows they extend the deadline.

And one more thing TulisaN either your time in your computer is not correct or you are on another time zone it doesn't affects the time when you post a Thread or reply on a Thread. Wherever I open this thread, either I am on my house or in an Internet Cafe the time of this Thread doesn't change at all, not even a milli seconds. It still "Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:54 am". The time you make a thread is SERVER SIDED not CLIENT SIDED correct me if I'm wrong.

DeadlyBuffer

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by [Owner]Victorios Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 am

Guys I'll give you 1 day more because we work on new Forum Smile
[Owner]Victorios
[Owner]Victorios
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 15
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadlyBuffer Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:36 pm

[Owner]Victorios wrote:Guys I'll give you 1 day more because we work on new Forum Smile

Well said. I registered to your new forum and saw it has a nice UI than this one. Good Work.
By the way, where can we see if there is a winner, is it still here or in the new forum? I'm just wondering where I should visit for the announcement of winner.

DeadlyBuffer

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2