EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM]YhAtZ08 Application

2 posters

Go down

[GM]YhAtZ08 Application Empty [GM]YhAtZ08 Application

Post by kimzky08 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Name: ARJAY A. RUIZ

Position: [GM]YhAtZ08

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : Yes, i can answer.....^_^

Why you want to be in the staff : because i want to help my co gamers regarding to some issues and concerns regarding to dekaron and i want to help this server to become top 1 dekaron pserver

What will We Expect from you : EVENT THAT REQUESTED BY THE PPL.........I ALWAYS LOG IN ON THE GAME AND SPECIALLY ON FORUM MAYBE 9 HOURS/DAY DEPENDS ON MY SCHED. IN SCHOOL

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : I'll be a legit player,i want everyone to play fair in this server

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do : Give him/her a warning first then if he continue spamming put him in jail or ban...So that it will give some other players a lesson...

If a player is Hacking what will you do: well I need to have some proof yet before making an actions for the hackers because you can not remove that some one told that a player is a hacker even if he is not he was just being accused so have a proof then do the necessary actions for hacker gamers have them thrown in the prison or permanently ban character...

If a player is Scamming what will you do : for the scammer warning if he do it again put in jail or ban but before ban I'll ask the items to give it back to the owner

Language You Speak : ENGLISH,FILIPINO,AND ILOCO

Previous Experience : I was working as a GM on my friends server for a little while until it was shutdown due to financial issues. I know GM rules and GM commands, though i understand that every server got their own set of rules and commands. I'm a hardworker, easy to get along with, teamplayer and a fast learner.I also own a internet cafe here in San nicolas, ilocos norte philippines.

Other information about you : i am playing a dekaron since dekaron sea and 2moons and until now i am playing dekaron....... i am a 1st year college at Mariano Marcos State University....that's only sir...i hope i'll be the one of the staff of this pserver ^_^

#YhAtZ08

kimzky08

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-16

Back to top Go down

[GM]YhAtZ08 Application Empty Re: [GM]YhAtZ08 Application

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:20 pm

#Rejected by Reflex

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin