EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] / {MOD} Application

3 posters

Go down

[GM] / {MOD} Application Empty [GM] / {MOD} Application

Post by denjapz Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Name: Dennis Garcia

Position: MOD or Event GM / [GM]Ronan / {MOD}Ronan

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : I have a lot of experience playing Dekaron. And yes i can confidently answer those in game questions.

Why you want to be in the staff : To be honest, i did not yet experience to be a part of staff team. That's why applying hoping to be part of the team in order to help players in their gaming experience, make events and the important thing is to help to grow and revive the server.

Knowledge about the game makes me an exeptional candidate for this position.

What will We Expect from you : I ensure you thati will give all my best doing my tasks or job.

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : I will be legit and not spawn alt char items because its against the rule. It will be unfair for the normal players and I dont want to destroy the game.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :  The common way that the [GM] do is to warn first, then if the player wont stop, jailed for 24hours. But for me i will not go on that way, I will observed first the player, no more warning if he or she continue in spamming i will directly jailed him because most of the player cannot understand a simple warn. "The more the spam the longer will stay in jail."

If a player is Hacking what will you do: Hacking is against the rule. And hacking is the one of the cause why the game is destroyed. So if i caught one hacking, I will directly IP banned him because for the hackers a simple warn cannot do and they will continue to use it.

If a player is Scamming what will you do : In scamming a single screenshot cannot be proven, there must be video or the whole transaction the players deal with. And the punishment will depend.

"To those who are disobeying the rules, there must be no mercy given to them even they are my countrymen. Rules are rules and it must be followed".

Language You Speak : English, Filipino (Tagalog)

Previous Experience : I played dekaron private servers for almost 5 years, I started to play Dekaron Sea and next is EG, Elite, Dekaron rising and uprising, Dekaron Algarve, Toxic Dekaron. EG is the one of the best server i played. But i dont have any experience being a part of the staff team and i want it to experience here.

Other information about you : Im 2nd year college student taking the course BS PHARMACY. I am Computer letimate, has a good communication skill and can acquire knowledge easily.

Thankyou.

LONG LIVE EG-RETURN !

Last edited by denjapz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
denjapz
denjapz

Mesaj Sayısı : 10
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

[GM] / {MOD} Application Empty Re: [GM] / {MOD} Application

Post by denjapz Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:19 am

BUMPED!
Please check if I am qualified to be a part of the team.
Thankyou.
denjapz
denjapz

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:16 pm

I think your english is poor and your lack of experience is a big minus, but Victorios is the one that chooses.
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06
Yaş : 28
Nerden : Spain

Back to top Go down

Post by denjapz Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Its unnecessary to use the hardest form of english. Hahaha Btw there's some words mistaken on my application because its very uncongenial for me to use tablet.

I did not only experience being part of the staff but I have a lot of experience in this game. Smile
denjapz
denjapz

Back to top Go down

Post by RangeArchers Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:05 pm

we better luck next time...

RangeArchers

Mesaj Sayısı : 71
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-10-29

Back to top Go down