EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owner Application - WhiteAkris

2 posters

Go down

Co-Owner Application - WhiteAkris Empty Co-Owner Application - WhiteAkris

Post by WhiteAkris Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:04 am

Name: Felix Diaz

Position: Co Owner

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : Of Course I can , I will awnser whatever Questions they have for me just ask and I will Awnser the correct way .

Why you want to be in the staff : Well First of all I ended my server And Will like to come here to EG-Return To be a co owner , I know I will love to be here with a lovely staff and members , And also I will invite everyone from my server here And we will increase the population .

What will We Expect from you : You will expect honesty , Loyalty , And help from me If you need .

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : No I will not spawn myself Items .

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :  1st Warning = Warning  2nd Warning = 12 Hours (Jailed)  3rd Warning = 24 Hours (Jailed)

If a player is Hacking what will you do: I will ban he's IP , Because He will just come with another account and start hacking again , And I don't think hackers are any good at all .

If a player is Scamming what will you do : I will Bann he's Account ( But Not IP ) And I will check the tradeLog to get he's items back .

Language You Speak : English , Spanish .

Previous Experience : I owned 3 servers , Fantasy , Hydro , and Cryptic Dekaron . I know every single Command .

Other information about you : I've been playing dekaron for 6 Years , You can consider me a DekaNerd Hehe .. You can add my skype for any other questions you have for me , Hope you enjoyed my application have fun at EG-Return ! Very Happy Also im active every single day !

WhiteAkris

Mesaj Sayısı : 1
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-11-29

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner Application - WhiteAkris Empty Re: Co-Owner Application - WhiteAkris

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:18 pm

#Rejected by Reflex.

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin

Mesaj Sayısı : 75