EG-Return Dekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Robertzzkie Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:58 am

MOD Application Smile

Post by Robertzzkie on Friday December 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Name: Robert Steven Uy. Mondoy

Position: MOD

Can You Awnser Questions in Game Correctly : Yeah, I know all Quest's Very Happy

Why you want to be in the staff : Well a new server need sure someone who know something about dekaron and the staff  i think im the right one.

What will We Expect from you : Good Cooperation and Be Helpful and Be Friendly to a Player and The Staff

Will you be Legit and Not spawn your alt Char Items : Nope, I will only Use my MOD Account.

If a player is spamming in a Map what will you do :  First , I will Warned Him and If he don't Stop Spamming I will Teleport him Into Prison And Banned him for 24 Hour's

If a player is Hacking what will you do: No Warning , Banned Him for Permanently.

If a player is Scamming what will you do : I need first a  Screenshot to prove it  then teleport Him into prison for Permanently Banned .

Language You Speak : English,Filipino (Tagalog)

Previous Experience : I Have My Own Server and I've Been Gm in Elite Dekaron,Toxic Dekaron,Algarve Dekaron Smile

Other information about you : Hello! Im Robert Steven Uy. Mondoy. I am Friendly,Helpful,Honest,Kind,Lovable,Trustworthy Person. Very Happy

Thank's For Reading Very Happy

Robertzzkie

Mesaj Sayısı : 2
Kayıt tarihi : 2013-12-06

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by CocaCola Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm

#Rejected by Reflex

/Closed
CocaCola
CocaCola
Admin